- We hired Amy to do our family photos last year because my husband was deploying overseas. The photos turned out absolutely beautiful and Amy is such a sweet person. My husband absolutely dislikes taking photos but she made it short and simple (because that’s what we asked for) and he has said many times that she did a great job. Fast forward to this year and we decided to celebrate 10 years of marriage with a vow renewal so we hired Amy again as our photographer. I cannot express my gratitude and happiness for everything she has done. She worked with us to provide everything we could possibly want and more at an affordable price. We will continue to hire her as our photographer and highly recommend her to anyone needing her services
Stephanie Tolbert, Paducah KY
- Amy did an amazing job with our wedding! Not only did she capture great family photos but also moments like the ones below. We wanted precious moments along with the laughs! We are very blessed to have worked with Amy and her husband who also videoed our wedding. It’s very hard to find someone who can provide both services at an affordable cost. Thank you again Wright PhotographyI was very impressed with Wright photography! Amy was very creative and didn't mind to roll on the ground to get the perfect picture.
Krystal Free, Paducah KY
- I’ve known Amy and her husband since 2014. I do believe we were their first wedding to photograph. They did amazing job and had some really cute ideas for pictures. Amy has been doing our family pictures for a few years now and I’m happy with her work. She does a great job with our kids and just knows how to keep their attention for our family sessions. Amy has become apart of our family it feels like. We are so blessed to have her in our lives to help capture the moments we don’t wanna miss.
Shannon Thiele, Grand Rivers, KY
- As the mother of the bride it can get really hectic but Amy was amazing!! She was so kind and took her time! She made it all come together perfectly! I’m so glad we had Amy and her husband for my daughters wedding photos. She is not only a great photographer but also has become a friend. Thank you Amy!
Kristi Hagan, Paducah KY
- We used Amy and her husband for our wedding in 2020. Amy did an amazing job with our photos and so did her husband with our video! They were easy to work with, down to earth and reasonably priced. Would recommend 10/10!!
Amanda Dycus, Wickliffe, KY
- Amy Wright is professional, and also very easy to work with. She will go the extra mile to make children and adults feel comfortable to ensure a positive experience. She provides a very natural product that doesn’t look too edited, and also something that could be seen alongside other professionals.
Nikki Allen, Paducah KY
- Hired Amy for our wedding. From the first time she picked up the phone she was very professional but also very... friendly. During our wedding day (which we all know how crazy that can be) she never rushed us... never "got in the way", never complained. She was ecstatic to be there and to be a part of our special day. It felt like having a friend there who we've know for years. She laughed with us, cried with us, about lost her mind like us. She wasn't just a photographer, she became a friend.
As for the actual photos and professionalism. She was absolutely top notch. She captured so many moments of that day (good and bad) that we can just walk through the day in photos. Her rates were very fair if not a little too cheap. She has something that a lot of folks doing that career don't and that is a personality. She wasn't just at a job, she was doing what she loved. It showed.
If you want someone who just takes good pictures, move along. If you want someone to take the feeling and emotions of that day, to take the joy and nervousness and put it into a media you can keep for years and years, Look no further.
--Wedding Client, Paducah KY
- I was very impressed with Wright photography! Amy was very creative and didn't mind to roll on the ground to get the perfect picture.
Victoria Bell, Paducah, KY
- Thank you Steven and Amy! Wright photography did an excellent job for our wedding. They were such a pleasure to work with and Tyler and I could tell they loved their job. We had such a fun night. Thank you for getting some great shots for us to have of our wedding! We received our printed photos today, and they are even better than I expected! The ordering process was easy and so fast! Ordered on Monday night, and they arrived on our porch on Thursday afternoon. The quality of the prints is excellent! Wright Photography and Video surpassed our expectations. I just wish we lived closer so we can use them for every occasion! Thank you again, Steven and Amy!
Jayme Gray, Burlington, KY
- Wright photography did an excellent job taking our engagement photos. They were creative and professional. They also did a great job videoing and taking our wedding photos. The photos are amazing. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you Steven and Amy for capturing our special moments.
Sherry Pittman, Paducah KY
- We had a gorgeous wedding downtown Paducah, and we have to give it to Amy and Steven for capturing every moment, at a great price! Pictures are gorgeous, and we could not be happier! After seeing pictures, they both took pictures at perfect angles, captured all the laughs, smiles, and tears. Honestly I never even noticed them taking pictures (In a good way)! We had such a good time. They were always making sure both parties had the pictures they wanted taken, and made our day a lot more fun! I'll definitely be happy when we look back at these pictures 50 years from now, and have every moment of our day to remember! Thanks to you guys. We can't thank Amy and Steven enough for capturing our big day!!
Mariah Holland-Thacker, Paducah KY
- Wright photography did an amazing job on our wedding! Everyone was pleased and the quality of the shots were awesome! They got every pose we asked for and then some! Very affordable and will definitely recommend them to anyone in the future! Thanks for being part of our special day!
Kim Stone, Paducah, KY
- I think Wright's Photography Business is absolutely amazing! They put really great effort in taking their time shooting different photo shoots of all kinds of ceremonies such as weddings, senior pictures, family photos etc. If all else fails you should definitely give this business a try because in the end it is so worth.
Bre’ana Thomas, Paducah, KY
- I want to say a big thank you to Amy and Steven for the wonderful job they did both on our engagement photos and our wedding! The pictures are fantastic, we had a lot of fun, and the prices are absolutely fantastic! Steven and Amy are always very professional, polite, and great to work with. I am excited to see what they can do with any special times in the future! I recommend Wright Photography to any one who needs to capture memories not just moments!!!
Sarena Sheeks, Metropolis, IL
- We had Wright photography video my daughter’s rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. They did an awesome job! Love the way they captured the memories, very creative. Highly recommend Wright Photography. We feel very fortunate to have had the chance to work with them.
Debbie Hughes, Brookport, Il.
- Our party could not have gone any better. .. We had our pictures in our hands within just a few days! The session very was friendly, easy to work with, and the quality of the pictures were absolutely brilliant! The pictures he took I will treasure. Thanks again!!!!
Rohini Sharda, Paducah, KY
- Wright photography did amazing job. My husband and I were very pleased. They did everything we asked and some more.
Shannon Thiele, Paducah, KY
- Wright photography did an amazing job capturing my wedding day! They went above and beyond! I was so pleased! Sweet& personable couple! They had my DvD ready quick! Their prices are so reasonable! Loved having them!
Gaybrielle Fink, Kevil, KY
- Absolutely amazing people to work with!! My wedding video and pictures are so perfect! They do an amazing job, if you ever need any kind of photography done I would highly recommend them for every occasion!! Such a sweet family!!
Kamri Cooper, Boaz, KY
- Absolutely loved the photos for our small wedding. Amy was a joy to work with and would highly recommend Wright Photography for any occasion!
Christine Boss-Robinson, Nashville, TN
- Highly recommend! Very dependable and professional. Very reasonably priced. Our family will treasure the video of our daughter and son in law's wedding for a lifetime! Captured the wedding ceremony and the reception perfectly! All the decor of the day to remember. Thanks so much!
Denise Brown, Burna, KY
- Amy did a great job with my son's Senior portraits. I would recommend her again.
LeeAnn Mills, Paducah KY
- We are extremely happy with how our video turned out! It was a great video for a great price! Would highly recommend Wright Photography and Video, LLC!
Mikaela Curtiss, Paducah KY
- We are so happy with how our wedding video turned out. For a fraction of the cost other videographers charge for just a 6 minute video Steven gave us a beautifully edited dvd with over an hour of footage of our day plus the shorter trailer on top of that. For the price you can’t beat it. It was perfect for what we were looking for, thank you wright photography!
Melissa Ragsdale, Mayfield KY
- Wow! Wedding Pictures are awesome! Video trailer was so amazing it made us cry! Can’t wait to see the whole video. Best of all, Amy and Steven are genuinely nice and kind and so easy to work with. We highly recommend!
Lori Meredith, Paducah, KY
- I am so glad we booked Wright photography for our wedding! They we there on time and so patient! They got every shot that we wanted and were so quick with getting our pictures back to us! Would highly recommend to anyone that I see!!
Jamie Thomasson, Paducah, KY
- Our wedding video was everything we dreamed of and more! It captured every little detail and captured the best little moments during our whole day! We will cherish this video forever. It’s like watching a home video and we love that factor! Thank you so much Steven for filming the best day of our lives.
Kendel Baize, Henderson, KY
- Steven and Amy were so good to work with they were willing to help in anyway possible! We had a great time with Amy and they would make a great pair to help you with your special event!
Tiffany Newcomb, Grand Rivers, KY
- They did an excellent job at our wedding! Not pushy, open to anything crazy or sentimental we wanted to do, and they made it so fun! The pictures were the most stress-free part of the wedding. They sold us exactly the package we needed, didn’t have to pay for stuff we didn’t want/need.
Colton Logeman, Metropolis, IL
- Amy and Steven just did pictures for my daughter’s wedding and they are amazing!!! They were both so easy to work with and really captured the details of everything too!! I highly recommend them!!
Penny Knott, Paducah, KY
- Absolutely awesome! Steve and Amy did a fantastic job with our wedding photos! They were professional and managed to get a lot of awesome photos while being discreet and out of the way. They are very friendly and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. I can’t wait to work with them in the future. Thanks again for everything! (Also, unrelated to the photos, Amy made us a beautiful sign for our wedding and our guests were floored).
Yoveta Cafferty, Paducah, KY
- Thank you so much for making our photo session extra special and tons of fun. We all had a blast. Thank you for being so kind and patient.
The Neal Family, Paducah, KY
- Steven and Amy are wonderful to work with! They are very down to earth, friendly, and talented. We had a great time during our shoot and our photos look great! I highly recommend them!
Katie England, Paducah, KY
- We were so thankful to have Amy and Steven at our wedding! They got there early and got all the pictures that my husband and I wanted! We had an amazing day and we loved that we didn't have to worry about making sure all the pictures that we wanted were getting done. We did not see each other until the ceremony began. Amy and Steven did a great job with keeping us separated for all our pictures before the wedding. After the wedding they did a great job with getting all the pictures of us together with our families and by ourselves in a timely manner. We were informed during the evening that all of our special requested pictures had been done. We were so thankful to have them there during the wedding. We were even more over-joyed to get our pictures back in such a timely manner. Our pictures are absolutely wonderful! We are so happy with how all the pictures turned out and we will cherish these pictures for the rest of our lives.
We also had our engagement photos done with Amy and Steven last fall. We had so much fun and got beautiful pictures as well! The engagement photos were the first photos we had done professionally as a couple. We were worried that it might be a little awkward, but Amy made it so fun and stress free!
We would definitely, (and have) recommend Wright Photography and Video to anyone who is looking for a photographer. We did not get the videography service, but with their commitment to their photos I would guess that their videography would be just as amazing.
The happy Mr. & Mrs. Vaughan, Paducah, KY
- We really enjoyed Wright Photography filming our wedding day! They got there early on our wedding day and filmed the decorations and venue before everyone got there and then filmed our vows since we didn't say them in front of everyone. They were really nice and great to work with and got everything I wanted of our wedding day. It was great to have a movie of the wedding since everything is so fast paced and I didn't get to see everyone's facial expressions but I did on the video. I got a trailer of the wedding and a hour long movie. It was ready a week after the wedding and it was very well done. I would recommend them for wedding videos or photography.
Megan York, Eddyville, KY
- I am very happy with how my daughter senior pictures turn out. The price for the sitting fee and pictures was very reasonable. They were easy to work with on date, time, location, and positions of my daughter to take the pictures.
Bobbie Harris, Paducah, KY
- I loved my pictures, they took great photos they were very professional, they help us with the images and they turn out great, I will use them all the time
Melanie Mathis, Mayfield, KY
- My husband and I could go on for days about how awesome Amy and Steven are! They have been phenomenal on every aspect of being our wedding photographer selection. From promptly responding to emails, texts, calls, and Facebook messages to being flexible on timing, and cooperative with the unexpected changes and rushing associated with weddings. Our wedding photos were amazing and they were edited and presented to us so quickly! If you're getting married, looking to do an engagement session, or planning for Christmas card photos, the Wright family is your best choice for the best price around! Make the Wright choice by picking this dynamic duo, you won't regret it! We cannot wait to call up Steven & Amy for future photography/ videography sessions as our family grows! Thank you again Wright photography & Videography LLC for providing a down-to-earth, professional service as always!
Rebekah Henderson, Aurora, KY
- Absolutely a dream to work with!! All of our pictures turned out amazing!! HIGHLY recommend both Amy and Steven!!
Kathryn Mann, Murray, KY
- I knew of several friends who had used Amy and Steven for their photography needs and all had been pleased with their work. It was only natural to book them for our pregnancy reveal. We had an idea of what we wanted and Amy definitely delivered. She also went above and beyond! She made other suggestions that I wouldn't have thought to do myself and the pictures turned out so beautifully! Communication with them was a breeze. I felt like she was treating us the way that she would want to be treated. We will definitely book Wright Photography again!
Jessica Gibson, Kevil, KY
- Steven was so great! He was really easy to work with. He was willing to drive over an hour to videograph my wedding and even worked with me to come up with the perfect package that fit my needs and budget. The video turned out great and it was exactly what I wanted!
Alicia Elliot, Morganfield, KY
- Wright Photography and Video filmed our special day! We are super pleased with our trailer and video, they truly did an amazing job. The video included every element that we could have ever wanted to remember our day.
G. & K. Travis, Illinois
- We thoroughly enjoyed our pictures from our reception and wonderful video that Wright Photography provided for us!!! It was a great time with family and friends; and was all captured through their wonderful photo work!!! Thanks again for helping us remember our happiness moment as coming together as a family unit!!!
Sarah Anthony, Paducah KY
- Amy and Steven of Wright Photography were so great to work with! Very easygoing and fun but also professional - they made a day that can be so stressful that much easier. Our pictures and ceremony DVD were beautiful and just what we wanted and the prices were very reasonable! I would recommend them to anyone for any of their photography needs.
Lauren Lampley, Paducah KY
- Working with Steve [of] Wright Photography was easy and as stress free as possible and the prices were extremely reasonable! Our video from our wedding arrived well before we expected them, and the video editing was very good! Steve did a great job of capturing each person’s personality in a way that photos alone would not show. I would recommend Steve [of] Wright Photography to anyone and would use them in the future!
Spencer Oden, Metropolis, IL
- Jamie and I would just like to thank you so much for our wedding videos, the trailer and the video are perfect. We are so happy with them. Thank you for capturing our big day on video and driving to the middle of nowhere to do so. Your creative and professional work has now become our everlasting memories of our very special day. We will be recommending you to anyone in need of a videographer or a photographer!!!
Brandy Rambo, Yorkville TN
- We have had the opportunity to use Wright Photography for both our grandkids birthday parties. I have to say they were prompt on arrival and were very patient with the kids. There were lots of different poses taken and there was never a rushed moment. We were very satisfied with the results and the price we were quoted and charged. If and when we get ready for more photo sessions we will be sure to give them a call. I would recommend that if you are looking for good prices and great photos or even videos, call Wright Photography, you will be happy that you did.
Deneen Dixon, Barlow, KY
- I have been to several weddings and worked with photographers and the Lyles wedding was my first experience with you guys. Loved every minute!!! You were so polite and worked alongside of the bride and groom. Would highly recommend you to anyone in the Paducah area!!!!
Sue Gaines, Auburn, KY
- Steven Wright was the photographer for my mother's 88th surprise birthday party. We had relatives from Wisconsin and other less distant areas attend and wanted to have pictorial memories of our day together. Steve took candid pictures during the event without us being aware of his presence. He also took group pictures and made CD's for each of us. I highly recommend him. He's extremely professional and produced the CD's within a few days.
Gloria T Winkler, Paducah, KY
- I just want to say what an amazing job Steven and Amy do. They did me and my fiancé Christmas pics and they did an amazing job. They are very reasonably priced and their work is amazing. If you need any type of pictures made contact them!
Tami Anderson, Paducah KY
- Wright Photography did an awesome job with our family photos! Steven and Amy are so sweet and professional. We had an amazing day and look forward to booking more photo sessions with them in the future.
LeeAnn Ellingsworth, Paducah KY